We started the countdown for Spring!
Spring! Time to open up the windows and let the fresh air in! It is also the best time for a deep cleaning!
During winter, a lot of dust accumulates in the house, causing allergies and respiratory problems. A deep cleaning is essential to wash out all the dirt and wipe off all the dust to keep your family healthy and safe.
In addition, spring is also the season of move-in and move-out. If it is your case, you know that you need to perform the end of lease cleaning, and if you are counting on having all your deposit money back, you need to consider a serious and professional deep cleaning.
No matter if you are considering a spring cleaning for your home or if you need it to end of lease. To make your life easier, we made a deep cleaning checklist to help you with that:
Deep Cleaning Checklist for your house:
Kitchen and Dining Room
- Clean and organize dishes and appliances
- Wipe down and organize the pantry and cabinets
- Clean microwave (also interior), oven, and stove top
- Wipe down fridge (include interior)
- Organize and throw out expired foods
- Clean kitchen sink/disposal
- Empty trash and wash out the garbage can
- Clean countertops
- Deep clean floor, including underneath of furniture
- Clean up table, furniture
- Dust tops of cabinets, lights, and chandelier
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Dust electronics
- Wash or steam clean cushions, seat, pillows and slipcovers
- Clean up rugs, chairs, and table tops
- Vacuum, sweep and mop floor, including underneath of furniture
- Clean windows and blinds
- Wash curtains and blankets
- Clean and organize storage/cabinets
- Toss expired medicines, makeups, and other items
- Clean shower, bathtub, and walls
- Wash or replace shower curtains
- Deep clean toilet and floor
- Clean surfaces and mirror
- Dust tops of dressers, frames, and ceiling fan
- Wash pillows, linen, blankets, and curtains
- Vacuum, sweep, or mop floor, including beneath of furniture
- Clean carpet and rugs
- Declutter, and organize items to donate or to discard
- Organize closets, dressers, and drawers
Others (Laundry & Garage)
- Wash/clean door mat
- Clean washer and dryer
- Organize cleaning equipment and supplies
- Dust furniture and organize tools
- Wash windows
- Clean car, car-seat
- Sweep and mop floor
- Inspect broken items, fix or replace them
Phew! There are a lot of things to do! But we have talked here The Importance of Spring Cleaning! And if you think it is too much work and you would rather a professional house cleaning to take care of this for you, check our website and get a free house cleaning quote today!
Zesty Maids provide professional cleaning services and we have experience with deep cleaning or spring cleaning. Check our website and the services we provide!