Since laughter is the best medicine, let’s take good care of our sense of humor with these cleaning humor!
- “My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance” – Erma Bombeck
- “Excuse the mess we live here” – Rosanne Bar
- “I find it easier to apologies for not cleaning rather than clean” – Sarah Millican
- “I feel like I need to clean the house, so I am going to lay down and wait until that feeling passes” – Minion
- “Housework can’t kill you, but why take the chance” – Phyllis Diller
- “You know what would make house cleaning much easier? A Maid 🙂 -Anonymous
- “Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing” – Phyllis Diller
- “I always clean before the cleaning lady comes. If not, when I come home, I can’t find anything. Cleaning ladies are always hiding things you leave out” – Celia Cruz
- “Dust is a protective coating for fine furniture” – Mario Buatta
- “Have you ever taken anything out of the clothes basket because it had become, relatively, the cleaner thing?” – Katherine Whitehorn
A man is just about to get a CD out of a cabinet when the phone in the kitchen rings:
– “Hello,” says the man answering it.
– “Hi,” says a high woman’s voice. “This is Tiffany the housekeeper.”
– “Oh,” says the man. “Hi Tiffany.”
– “Hi, Mr. Birschman. Sorry to call so late. I figured you’d be back later, so I planned to leave a message. You see, I had a problem when I was cleaning the bedroom.”
– “What sort of a problem?”
– “Well, when I was trying to make your bed, your envelope of emergency money, you know, the one you keep under the mattress, it fell out.”
– “Well, what’s the problem, Tiffany?”
– “Well, I wasn’t sure just where to put it back, so I just put it under the bottom left corner. Is that okay?”
– “Yes. Thank you for telling me that, Tiffany. I appreciate it.”
– “Oh, also, when I was vacuuming the living room, I found that diamond ring you’ve been missing.”
– “That’s wonderful, Tiffany! By the way, where did you put it?”
– “In the jewelry box on the dresser, of course!”
– “And how did you lock it?”
– “First, I turned the key to the right, then I pulled it out and tried the top to make sure it was locked,” says the housekeeper, revealing how well she remembered his instructions.
– “Good! And where did you put the key?”
– “In the top right cabinet in the kitchen, under the good china.”
– “Fantastic!” says the man, impressed.
– “Oh, and I took the courtesy of wrapping the keys to the Porsche in that adorable little box. I know your wife is going to be so surprised.”
– “Stupendous. Thank you so much, Tiffany. You are really a great housekeeper.”
– “Thank you, Mr. Birschman, and have a nice night.”
– “You too, Tiffany. Good night.”
The man hangs up the phone, turns to his buddy, and says with a grin: “This is going to be the easiest robbery ever!”
Zesty Maids wishes you a great week with a lot of laughter! ?