To Our Valued Customers
In the midst of the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, we feel it’s important that we address our concerns with you. Zesty Maids is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our cleaning professionals and for our customers as well.
We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and customers.
- Awareness – we have emphasized and increased awareness of our teams for the importance of cleanliness and sanitizing procedures to maintain a healthy environment for our customers and team members.
- Cleanliness and sanitation – Zesty Maids cleaning procedure has ALWAYS been in your best interest. We use and discard our cleaning products/materials/equipment (clean gloves, rags, mops, and disinfectant products) in each one of the properties. In addition, we have instructed our teams to devote particular attention to high-touch areas (doorknobs, knobs & handles, stair railings, restroom surfaces, household vacuum upon request, etc.).
- Permission – We use green antibacterial and disinfectant products, but if you prefer to use your own cleaning products, please send us a written authorization by email with the name of the product and place to be used.
- Consideration – If you have travelled to a high-risk country (European Countries, China, South Korea), or if you had contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus, or if you are feeling sick or you are experiencing the symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath), we encourage you to seek professional care and please contact us to cancel or reschedule your service. We consistently emphasize the importance of the health and well-being of our team members and customers.
- Respect and Kindness – As we’re all learning and facing this outbreak, let us be respectful and kind to each other.
- Appreciation – We appreciate your understanding, patience, and efforts to help us to look for the best interest of our team members, customers, and community.
We are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the Public Health Departments, CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), the WHO (World Health Organization).
For the most up-to-date information on Coronavirus, please visit the CDC website.
KEEP YOUR HOUSE CLEAN. THIS IS THE BEST ACTION TO PREVENT DISEASES AND CONTAMINATION.