- Head Rail
- Bottom Rail
- Interior Casting
- Head Jam
- Exterior Sill
- Lower Sash
- Upper Sash
- Side Jam
- Interior Track
- Preferred tools: microfiber cloth, chamois (paper towels leave streaks and we are green ?)
- In a spray bottle create your eco-friendly “Green Cleaning Solution”:
Green Cleaning Solution
1 part water and 1 part white vinegar. You can also mix the solution in a bowl. I suggest using distilled water… Faucet water is known to cause streaks. Therefore, if the glass is really dirty just go with straight vinegar.
3. Spray Green Cleaning Solution directly onto glass (pretty simple right?)
4. When wiping the glass surface, use a circular motion first. Then wipe vertical strokes, and last, use horizontal swipes to make the glass clean with a beautiful shine!
5. Use a cotton swab or a Q-tip to clean the corners and along the edges of the muntin.
6. Once you’ve wiped down your window panes properly, fine tune cleaning corners, and muntin edges with your Q-tip, take a clean microfiber cloth or a cloth baby diaper and buff the window.
7. Cleaning window castings: the residential homes we clean generally have wood window castings. To clean wood we use coconut oil. First wipe the casting down with soap and water “eco-friendly dish soap” you don’t need to drown the wood, just a dampen cloth (microfiber preferred)