Happy Tuesday! Have you ever got to take a look through the window to see how the weather was outside and you got distracted not because the view outside but because your window was so dirty… You are no alone!
For this reason, on our Zesty Maids blog post today, we are sharing a DIY green cleaner solution that will keep your windows and mirrors nice and clean, so you can enjoy the view. ?
Green Cleaner Solution for Window and Mirror
Ingredients and Materials
- 1 Tbsp mild dish soap
- 3 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1 spray bottle
- 1 soft-bristled counter brush
- Soft lint-free microfiber cloth, fat weave microfiber cloth, or lint-free paper towels
- Window squeegee
- Ladder or step stool (depending on the height of the windows)
- First, add the soap, vinegar, and water in the spray bottle and shake a little, so the ingredients mix well.
- Next, spray the green cleaner solution in the window or mirror, and rub lightly all the extensions of the window with the aid of the soft-bristle counter brush, removing all the dust and dirt. Avoid the solution get into the window frames and to the windowsill (mainly if they are wood frames to avoid them to warp).
- Use the soft lint-free microfiber cloth to wipe off all the dirt. Repeat the process if necessary. You can also use the window squeegee, wiping off with strokes from top to bottom. Make sure to clean the squeegee rubber each time, which will avoid those undesirable streaks.
- Finalize by wiping off one more time with a clean and dry lint-free microfiber cloth (cleaning water spots), and cleaning thoroughly the frames and windowsills.
- For mirrors, just spray the green cleaner solution on the mirror and wipe off with a soft lint-free microfiber cloth.
That’s it! Now that your windows are nice and clean, you just need to enjoy the view!
This is Zesty Maids green cleaning tip for today! I hope you enjoy it, and leave some comments. We would love you hear your experiences.